Q. How do I print single-sided in Word?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 29, 2020 Views: 8291
The options regarding single-sided printing in Word are located under the Finishing heading of the Print menu.
- Open the Word document that you wish to print single-sided. Select File > Print.
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Finishing option.
- From the Print Style dropdown, select 1-Sided Printing.
- Once you've selected your 1-sided preferences, press Print.