How do I print single-sided in Word?
The options regarding single-sided printing in Word are located under the Layout heading of the Print menu.
- Open the Word document that you wish to print single-sided. Select File > Print.
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Layout option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Two-Sided.
- To turn off the double-sided printing options, select Off.
- Once you've selected your single-sided preference, press Print.