Q. How do I turn off double-sided printing in Word?
Answered By: Charlie Mills Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 142104
Often you may wish to turn off double sided printing when printing documents such as palm cards, speeches or posters. These options regarding default single-sided printing in Word are located under the Preset option of the Print menu.
- Open the Word document that you wish to print single-sided. Select File > Print.
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Layout option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Two-Sided.
- To turn off the double-sided printing options, select Off.
- Once you've selected your single-sided preference, press Print.