Q. How do I print multiple pages in one page in Word?
Answered By: Charlie Mills Last Updated: Jan 31, 2019 Views: 39711
The options regarding Pages per Sheet in Word are located under the Layout heading of the Print menu. This function allows you to print many pages from the document on one page of paper.
- Open the Word document that you wish to print multiple Pages per Sheet. Select File > Print.
- Click on the option Copies and Pages so that a drop down menu appears.
- Select the Layout option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Pages per Sheet.
- Select the number of Pages per Sheet you'd like to print form the drop down menu.
- Once you've selected your Pages per Sheet Preference, make sure the Direction is correct – it's up to your personal preference.
- Once all of your preferences are entered correctly, press Print.