How do I print multiple pages on one page in Adobe Reader?
The options regarding Pages per Sheet in Adobe Reader are located under the Multiple heading in the Print menu.
- Open the Adobe Reader document in which you wish to print Multiple Pages per Sheet. Select File > Print.
- Select the Multiple option.
- Click on the drop down menu next to the words Pages per Sheet.
- Select the number of Pages per Sheet you'd like to use. This can be a Preset option or a Custom one.
- Make sure the Page Order is correct. Do you want the pages read Horizontally (right to left), Vertically (up to down) or in the Reverse order?
- Once all of your setting are correct, press Print.