How do I set up Apple Mail?
Mail is one mail application that is provided to Staff and Students at PLC and Scotch. This is Apple's default mail service.
- Open Mail .
- Select the Exchange option and click Continue.
- Fill out your details.
The Student Email Address is FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@student.scotch.wa.edu.au or FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@student.plc.wa.edu.au.
The Staff Email Address is FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@scotch.wa.edu.au or FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@plc.wa.edu.au .
Your Password is the one you would use to log in to your computer.
When you're sure your information is correct click Continue.
- The following Message will appear. It should not take more that 1 minute for it to load.
- You may get the following error message. If this happens you can generally click Continue straight away, however if that still doesn't work try reentering your password and then clicking Continue.
- Next you will need to enter the Server Address. For Scotch Students and Staff should read: webmail.scotch.wa.edu.au, for PLC Students and Staff it should read: https://ex2013.plc.wa.edu.au/EWS/exchange.asmx
- Once you've entered that click Continue.
- Next you will need to select the Apps which you wish to use with your Mail account. Once you've done that, select Done.
- The setup window will disappear and your emails will begin to Download. The time it takes will depend upon how many emails you have. You can close and open your computer as you please, your mail will continue downloading when you reopen your computer.