Q. How do I become a delegate for an account on Outlook? [Scotch Staff]
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 26
Delegate options can be found under the advanced settings in Outlook . Please be aware that you must have permission from ILT. You can contact them by emailing email@example.com.
To become a delegate of an account:
- Open Outlook , select Tools > Accounts.
- Click Advanced.
- Select the Delegates tab.
- Under the option Open these additional mailboxes: Click the + button in the bottom left corner.
- Search for the User who you wish to become delegate for. Click Find. Be aware that you will need to include the word "Scotch" before the name of the mailbox, e.g. Scotch John Smith instead of just John Smith. Select the correct user and click OK.
- Click OK.
- After a few seconds, the User Account should appear in the left hand column of Outlook .