How do I change the application icon?
To change Application Icons, you will need to access Info settings by clicking File > Get Info (Command + I).
- Open the Application Folder .
- Select the icon you wish to change. For example, we've used Safari .
- Select File > Get Info.
- The following window should Open.
- Next, Open the icon you wish to use as your new icon. You will either need to Get Info (as above), or open it in Preview . (We have opened it in Preview )
- Copy the image you wish (Command + C) and Paste it to the Safari icon by first highlighting the icon, then pasting it in place (Command + V).
- Your icon should now be changed.