How do I restore my CrashPlan backup files over the Web?
You can restore files from your CrashPlan backup through a browser to your laptop or onto any computer you choose. However you can only restore 500MB at a time. To restore larger files you will need to restore with the CrashPlan application.
To access your CrashPlan via the Web:
- Type https://backup.plcscotch.wa.edu.au:4285/login/#/ in a browser window and login with your Scotch credentials, or alternatively, click the CrashPlan icon on the menu bar and select Manage Account Online.
- On the CrashPlan home page click Devices.
- For the device you wish to restore backup files from click the Restore icon.
- Select the files or folders (and which versions) you wish to restore via the checkboxes and click Restore.
- Your selections will appear on the left as downloadable options. Be sure to press download to obtain your files.