Q. How do I remove pop-ups on Google Chrome?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 64
To remove Pop-Ups on the Chrome browser, complete the following steps.
- Open your Chrome browser, click Chrome, and then select Preferences.
- Scroll down and then select Advanced.
- Open Site Settings.
- Select Pop-Ups and Redirects.
- Click on the switch to disable Pop-Ups.
- If you wish to allow certain sites to display Pop-Ups, click on the Add button.
- Type in the desired website from which you wish to allow Pop-Ups. Press Add when finished.