Q. How do I create an ILT/Staff FAQ? [ILT]
Certain ask.PLCSCOTCH articles that should only be accessed by Staff can be assigned to an ILT or Staff group. If you wish to create a guide that can only be accessed by ILT Staff (e.g. Library/Techcentre), assign the answer to the ILT group. Alternatively, articles directed at all staff should be assigned to the Scotch Staff group.
To create an Internal ask.PLCSCOTCH FAQ, follow these steps:
- Click on the Answers tab on your LibAnswers Dashboard, then select Create FAQ Entry.
- Assign the FAQ to the Scotch Staff Group to make it available to all Staff, or ILT to restrict access to IT Staff.
- Create the FAQ and Assign it to the relevant topic(s)
In order to access all Internal FAQ's;
- Go to ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/scotchstaff (Scotch), ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/plcstaff (PLC) or ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/ilt in order to access the corresponding FAQs.
- You will see a Scotch Web Resources screen prompting you to log in using your Scotch/PLC UID and Password.
- Once logged in successfully, you will be able to browse internal ask.PLCSCOTCH FAQs.