Q. How do I reset a Scotch Student's password in Edmodo? [ILT]
Edmodo is an iPad application that allows for easy collaboration of work between teachers and students. If a Student accidentally logs out of Edmodo and does not remember his Password you can Reset the Password through your Teacher Account.
The following instructions will show you how to Reset Student Passwords.
- Login to your Edmodo account using your Email and Password.
- Under the Groups Menu select Your Class.
- Select the Members tab, this should load a list of your class. Then select More next to the student you want to change the password of, and select Change Password in the drop down menu.
- Finally enter a New Password and click Reset Password.
- Your student should now be able to login to Edmodo using the Password you have just created.
- Please make sure you update Thycotic with this Password!