Q. How do I create an album in Photos?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Aug 30, 2019 Views: 27
Photos is the new iPhoto on Mac OSX . Albums are created in a similar way to those created in iPhoto . To create an album:
- Launch Photos on your Mac.
- Click on the + in the top right of the application and select Album from the Drop Down Menu.
- Select a Title for this new Album and then press OK.
- Select the photos you would like to be in the album and press Add in the top right hand corner.
- Your album will now appear in the left hand column of Photos .