Q. How do I upload a video to the Scotch Library YouTube account? [ILT]
Currently, the most convenient way to embed videos into ask.PLCSCOTCH FAQ's is through YouTube. The Library account is where all the instructional videos should be uploaded. To access and upload on the account, follow these steps;
- Go to YouTube.com and Sign In
- To upload, Click on the Upload button on the top right side of the window.
- Select the file you want to upload, and you should be directed to edit the video settings.
- When naming a video:
- School videos are named with the school, campus, event and year (e.g. 'Scotch College Middle School Speech Night 2019')
- FAQ videos are named with the Relevant FAQ ID Number on ask.PLCSCOTCH, followed by an appropriate title (e.g. '91901 - How to...')
- You Must set the video as Unlisted. This ensures the video can only be accessed through a certain link.
Remember that FAQ videos Should Not contain student names/faces, and any passwords.
You must get authorization before uploading/changing any content on the YouTube account.