Q. How do I set up my email in Outlook?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Aug 30, 2019 Views: 617
Setting up your e-mail in Outlook is a fairly simple process. This FAQ is for users that do not have any e-mail accounts set up in their Outlook application at all.
- Open the Outlook App.
- Navigate to Preferences by going to Outlook > Preferences.
- Select the Accounts button.
- Click on Add Email Account.
- Enter your email in the box that appears, then select Continue.
- PLC Staff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLC Students - email@example.com
- Scotch Staff - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotch Students - email@example.com
- In the popup window, type your User ID and Password and then select Sign in.
- Select Done.
- Give Outlook a few minutes to populate your inbox and connect to the network. You will know your account has been successfully created when a Green Dot appears next to your Account Name.