How do I export and compress my iBook?
Before you upload your iBook project to SEQTA Learn for submission, it is important to export the project in the correct file format and compress it to a ZIP File.
Exporting the iBook
- Open iBooks Author located in the Applications Folder .
- Once you have completed your iBook and are ready to export it, go to File then Export.
- For your exported file type, make sure you select iBooks . DO NOT select PDF or Text.
Compressing the File:
- In order to compress the file, Right click on your iBook , then select Compress.
- You will get a '___.ibooks.zip' file. Upload this file to SEQTA Learn for submission.