Q. How do I export and compress my iBook?
Answered By: Brad Tyrrell Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 167
Before you upload your iBook for submission, it is important to export the project in the correct file format and compress it to a ZIP File.
Exporting the iBook
- Open iBooks Author located in the Applications Folder .
- Once you have completed your iBook and are ready to export it, go to File then Export.
- For your exported file type, make sure you select iBooks .
DO NOT select PDF or Text.
Compressing the File:
- In order to compress the file, Right click on your iBook , then select Compress.
- You will get a '___.ibooks.zip' file. Upload this file to SEQTA Learn for submission.